The Weather Thread!...Take 2

Guest MetalDave

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday, Saturday, Sunday rain! 20mm of rain saturday morning as well! and a severe weather warning flashy thingy at the top of the page.

I better bring my speedos.

What the f*ck is happening!?!?

Hopefully some sort of miracle happens and the sun comes out!!

Can't be arsed putting my tent up in the pouring rain, and ill have a complaining missus to make things worse!! Thanks a f*cking bunch weather!!

Ah a bit of light rain is ok, or a few showers, as long as the sun shows its face a few times we'll be fine... monsoons are definately out of the question though... Tesco are doing waterproof jackets and trousers in little carry pouches for about 7 squid but they don't go up to chunky bastard sizes so I'll just go naked... :blink:

Sorry folks, just back from the race meeting at Donington today, got abandoned at 2.30pm (racing stopped at 11.00am) because the ground was saturated up at the Airport end of the circuit, and the track couldn't be cleared of the standing water.

The fields where the contractors are building up the site are cutting up badly.

On the flip side, the stages and lots of the tents are up at least :blink:

Sorry it's not better news, but hope you all have a great weekend whatever the weather!