Glastonbury Looky-Likey

Guest yerjokinarnya

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a pic. of Taylor Momsen (American actress) in the ASOS mag the other day and realised that the way she has been wearing her hair is similar to the way I have been wearing mine recently and thought we looked quite similar. Then I went out last night and my friend told me that I looked like her. She's 10 years younger than me though and Im pretty sure I don't look 15! A few too many lines under my eyes!

I'm afraid I look a bit like me

10pn1pj.jpg

Though someone did this caricature of me

2wefjvk.jpg

i'v e been told many a time by my gaming nerd friends that i have a canny resemblance to Gordon Freeman from the half life series,gordon_freeman_big.gif

on the other hand when i shave my chipatta moustache in i'm a canny resemblance to Morgan Valentine Spurlock.morgan_spurlock_2.jpg

I have ben told I look like David Blaine, Johnatan Woodgate, Shane Lynch from Boyzone, Gennaro Gattuso of AC Milan and Trigger from Only Fools and Horses!!

david-blaine-b.jpg

jonathan_woodgate1.jpg

snf05TVBSW_464340a.jpg

gattuso%20w*nk.jpg

gattuso_closeup.jpg

_40361237_trigger203.jpg

None of whom look like each other!!! So what does that say about what people have to say about who looks like who?

oh what a fun way to pass some 'work time'. I never used to get mistaken for anyone until a series of American Idol a couple of years back :P

Now I do sometimes get told I look like Jordan Sparks

Jordan%20Sparks-ALO-055572.jpg

Can't or rather won't see it myself lol