50 PERSON COACH FROM NEWCASTLE EARLY BIRD

Guest jdizzle

Promotion Company Peach Tree City Of Newcastle have on a 50 person coach from newcastle and on the early bird day(26th) we travel with these every year its the first time they have done a coach of this size but last year it was a 30 person coach and before that it was a mini bus etc Booking on 07837503675 its £15 return not sure if they are having ickets on sale from music shop this year like last or if a rep from the company will be able to meet in the city etc but if you ring they are more than helpfull.

Promotion Company Peach Tree City Of Newcastle have on a 50 person coach from newcastle and on the early bird day(26th) we travel with these every year its the first time they have done a coach of this size but last year it was a 30 person coach and before that it was a mini bus etc Booking on 07837503675 its £15 return not sure if they are having ickets on sale from music shop this year like last or if a rep from the company will be able to meet in the city etc but if you ring they are more than helpfull.

hey yeah that was such a good gig yeah just had the call its all sorted :P coach company is due to ring any min now so we are all sorted will give you a call with all info asap :D

x jd

your emmas dad yeah ? i can just meet her and give her the tickets :) yeah i cant wait its gonna be good :) if we dont get the numbers we want we will look at a smaller coach but we will defo ort it :) just get the word out :D

hey there i just seen this post :lol: i was gunna book a coach with national express however i dont think it is operating for the early bird day... would there be any chance of using this coach with you peoples?;)

im from newcastle too would be willing to meet in town or whatever to settle up.... theres 4 of us going down all with early bird tickets :P so need 4 seats B)

Cheers

Bailey :)

msg me if u need contact details email mobnumber etc :D

hey there i just seen this post :P i was gunna book a coach with national express however i dont think it is operating for the early bird day... would there be any chance of using this coach with you peoples?:)

im from newcastle too would be willing to meet in town or whatever to settle up.... theres 4 of us going down all with early bird tickets B) so need 4 seats ;)

Cheers

Bailey :lol:

msg me if u need contact details email mobnumber etc :D

your emmas dad yeah ? i can just meet her and give her the tickets :( yeah i cant wait its gonna be good :( if we dont get the numbers we want we will look at a smaller coach but we will defo ort it :D just get the word out :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey mate sorry iv been away Yeah coach is booked just waiting on tickets ;) its with astro coaches picking up at newcastle central station and then at the jolly miller (lowfell) :blink: so thats right beside yours ;)

will let u know whn the tickets are with me :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey, just had a quick read through the forum there, you still got tickets available, me and three other lads need some and this seems like a canny set up :lol:

just a small issue, how do i know there will be a coach there at all?

Cheers

Neil

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys im gonna put another 7 tickets on resale due to people not getting back to me etc so its first come basis , dont if you have have asked for me to keep u tickets and i have spoke to you in the last week or so dont worry but do try sort out meeting to get the tickets asap as i need to pay for the coach thanks guys ;) xx

Hey Guys im gonna put another 7 tickets on resale due to people not getting back to me etc so its first come basis , dont if you have have asked for me to keep u tickets and i have spoke to you in the last week or so dont worry but do try sort out meeting to get the tickets asap as i need to pay for the coach thanks guys :lol: xx

Hey would be great if you do! I've been at work till midnight and on 3 till midnight tomorrow aswell. If you call and I'm not at a job I'll be to answer though, just let me know! Thanks xxx

right i have 2 tickets but there has been two guys messing about not getting back to my calls etc so im gonna give then a few days to let me know if they still want these tickets or not then ill drop u a text hope i can sort this for you :) thanks xx
Edited by Miss Dee