Hello... The Prodigy!

Guest fat_man_joe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha just watched that video for warrier dance and its f**king quality, best done on the album aswell imo,

ive seen many videos of prodigy doing spitfire without Juliette Lewis there aswell i dont think shes with them that often they just use her sample

Haha just watched that video for warrier dance and its f**king quality, best done on the album aswell imo,

ive seen many videos of prodigy doing spitfire without Juliette Lewis there aswell i dont think shes with them that often they just use her sample

i'm really looking forward to them, when i saw daft punk in 07 at wireless i said at the time the only thing that could possibly top that is prodigy, if they do top it will be the dogs bollocks

Saw them last night, and they were absolutely phenomenal..

A mix of new songs with all the old classics (except Spitfire) really worked.. and, fair play, the crowd were amazing. I was a little unsure of how the crowd would be, but there were no idiots whatsoever.. far less than at Kings of Leon a few months back.. and it really made the gig even better..

Can't wait to see them at Reading now..

Highlight : Breathe..

Seeing as I was the one who put the thing down about them being a rumour initially from that Q article...I'm over the moon as its been too too long and now that they have great new material to play am sure they will put to dust their last 2 'disappointing' performances there in 2002 and 1998.....can see 'Warrior's dance' going off big time Saturday evening......I always had a thing that they would play so am over joyed but at the same time...not surprised that their on the bill :angry: