Is there really this few rumors?

Guest DR OK

With 2 weeks to go you'd think we'd have the 3 headliners nailed (pretty much done) and a few of the NME headliners and a few bands on the main stage near the top. But instead we got hardly any rumors, more just guesses by people :(

Any chance of hearing any new rumors this week neil?

I dont think neil is really bothering with reading/leeds rumours this year...theres been a few floating about from sources he would normally add on...

Strictly reading has a healthy amount of bands that are high and very high possibilities (with the bunch of mediums that had a chance). Check it out.

So this is what it feels like to be everyone else this time of year...

... I prefer being the smart arse who knows the lineup to be honest :(

Personally I think there needs to be one band below the headliners that makes people go "wow, what a coup!". Sure, Radiohead and Arctic Monkeys... strong start in spite of the whole Sunday thing, but I'm just looking forward to a MASSIVE surprise. Gutted it can't be NIN but there are plenty of good bands it could be. Weezer perhaps? Or (hopefully) someone nobody's even considered (as long as it isn't The Libertines, that would be huge but OOOOOOH so predictable).

It would seem rumours are very few and far between this year, much to my and Id imagine many others annoyance.

yeah I like a surprise but at the same time I would like a bit better of an idea of who is playing. Im going anyways so it doesnt matter that much just would prefer to know a little more is all

as for the libertines quote , yes it would be predictable, but who cares it would be INCREDIBLE!!! and if anything they deserve to play above arctics any day of the week at any fest, I know many would disagree which you're entitled to im just expressing my view, libertines trump arctics any day no question. I love arctics dont gt me wrong but they are overrrated. The libertines however are one of the most influential british bands or were at least I just think if they played they would deserve a headline spot is all

shame that they havtn reformed though so I cat see it happening. gutted!