Done

Guest chilisara

Got mine eventually over the phone to see tickets this morning, dunno if the phone number given was wrong or Id wrote it down wrong but couldn't get through on the one I had, eventually I got through on seetickets main phone line :) Done and dusted, got my email waiting when I got home too, im a happy punter

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a complete div I thought the presale was tomorrow, and annoyingly Hylands ticket only options are sold out. I'm on sodding jury service all week so not sure i'll be able to get online that early friday for general sale- I know they do several batches later on in the year, do these generally include the ticket only options?

got mine ordered last night was surprised at how easy it was... guess the demand isn't as high this year

Weekend with camping was £152.50 then with booking fee it was £161.75 per ticket then there's a £4.80 transaction fee

why isn't the transaction fee part of the booking fee seems silly but eh, they make their money and we pay it

BTW i like the line up and am looking forward to it!! :O:lol::lol:B)

Just got weekend without camping for Hylands so obviously more have gone on sale or back on sale. Checked this morning before heading out and there werent any so this evening was my last chance before general sale! Means i get a lay in tomorrow now! Think it was £288 for 2 non camping tickets inclusive of all fees.