Miserable Tw*ts

Guest Sam.

Squig and Evilhasnever how come your so god damn anal. You spend ten seconds of your life looking at a post that has no festival name attached, you then spend about two minutes wasting your time writing about how it is a waste of your time. Do you struggle to find the forum your looking for? Because I don't think that you do, I think you're both just incredibly boring people who like nothing more than to have a good old moan at some of the other users here. When you read a post, and its not relevant for you, that is a whole three seconds of your life wasted, why not just click the BACK button?

I am less worried about my time, as I like to bitch occasionally, but about the time some posters, one of them being me, put into making the other threads well organized and with tons of information. If somebody looking here for information comes in here he won't bother reading those as this place is a total mess, thanks to that kind of threads.

As for a constructive contribution: Can I just email Neil and request a subforum for Beni?

You are just making yourself look stupid. This is the international part dedicated to International Forums, not only Benicassim. If that was the case, it would have its name on it.

I found this sub-forum quite useful to inform and to get informed about international festivals but everyday I see new threads about Benicassim, useless threads that have the answer in Pinned threads or other Benicassim threads. Right now there are 8 threads about this festival in the first page only plus the 3 pinned ones!

The only ones not naming their threads properly though. And as long as there is Beni is the thread title you won't see me going into that thread an complaining, maybe inside the RaR thread when I have something more important to say as well, but more in a resigning, joking manner.

Other than that the only fessie that regularly gets more than one thread is Exit... dunno if they would need a subforum. RaR could take it from the number of posts, I am fine with the way it is now, but wouldn't be agaianst getting a subforum neither.