Strange question about toilets

Guest johnmcga

Ok, so in 2007 we camped in the Dairy Field bit, then last year we headed in the same general direction, but ended up a bit further out towards the fence.

I liked both those spots, but this year we need to find somewhere else. Why? It's the toilets. Read on and I'll explain.

Bascially, both these spots are near the tall long drop loos. I'm cool with them but one of the girls in our group found them awkward last time she went because of her height. I've decided not to press for full details, but I'm sure other people must have similar problems.

Anyway, this year we're looking to camp somewhere near the longdrops which aren't so tall (I think they're more buried in the ground or something). We'll probably be arriving on the Thursday, so an area which doesn't fill up too rapidly would be good. Does anyone have a handy map of what sort of toilets are in which location?

Even better, can someone recommend a suitable spot? We're not too fussed about anything else, though I really liked being up by the fence last year because (a) it was a bit quieter and (:lol: the view was just awesome.

Any suggestions (and sarcastic comments!) are welcome...

Cheers,

John.

I don't quite understand the problem - she's too tall, or the toilets are too high (she has a problem with heights, or steps?)

I might recommend camping in Pennards near the path that goes across to the bottom of the Sacred Space, then she'd have the choice of walking downhill to the longdrops at the bottom of Pennards, uphill to the longdrops at the top of Pennards or walking across to the Water Aid african latrines at the bottom of the Sacred Space (these are nice loos but usually have a bit of a queue. Girls tell me it's worth it but I'm happy with a quick stop and a long plop).

OMGGGGG i SWEAR the content of this thread was about tickets and NOT the toilets (hence my reply). i just thought it was some kyna 'in' discussion as everyone was replying like it all made sense.

i swear down this thread was about tickets with a toilets title!

I can understand where your friend is coming from - I'm dead short at 5' and with some of the toilets I can;'t do the hover above the seat to pee (vs actually sitting down)

Best height loos for avoid this issue are I've found:

- african loos in Kings Meadow / Stone Circle

- flushing loos in Rows Mead

other than that all about the same I'm afraid :P

I can understand where your friend is coming from - I'm dead short at 5' and with some of the toilets I can;'t do the hover above the seat to pee (vs actually sitting down)

Best height loos for avoid this issue are I've found:

- african loos in Kings Meadow / Stone Circle

- flushing loos in Rows Mead

other than that all about the same I'm afraid :P

Edited by pezzypops