General V Festival Questions.

Guest steve1992

Hey, it's going to be my first time at V this year!

As being sixteen do you rekon the security will be really hard on us all? Espically when we camp up, do you rekon they will ask for I.D if we're drinking our own beers? Also do you rekon we would get away, of buying the drink tokens ?

Let me know guys!

Hey, it's going to be my first time at V this year!

As being sixteen do you rekon the security will be really hard on us all? Espically when we camp up, do you rekon they will ask for I.D if we're drinking our own beers? Also do you rekon we would get away, of buying the drink tokens ?

Let me know guys!

You will definitely be able to drink your own beers in the campsite without any problems, and you will be able to buy beer tokens I reckon.. I was ID'd at one of the bars in the arena, and I was 21 at the time! The girl behind the bar who asked me for it looked about 14! She then decided to serve me anyway, really weird and pointless!!

Anyway, if you do get asked for ID just move onto another bar :lol:

Last year at V Stafford I got chatting to the guy who ran one of the offical bars outside the arena.

He said the council sent two 14 year old girls , they were served alcohol, and 20 mins later he was

given a fine and warning on the spot , but would be spoken to after the festival about it !

They may be a bit stricter this year !

Also at Leeds last year the bars were very strict , no ID no service for anyone looking under 21 !

• 1 month later...

im 28 and i got asked for id last year at one of the bars!!!

studly/luckerly i did have my id with me!!!

god knows why!!! lol

but it was only one person that asked all weekend and it was on the sunday when i had been rained on all day lol x x

my first v was when i was 16 and i couldnt even get served for bar tokens!! i was 18 last year and still got i'd even then just to buy the bar tokens. if you want my advice i wouldnt bother, its going to ruin your festival if you spend the whole day hopping from bar to bar in a hope of getting served. Just sneak your own in!

my first v was when i was 16 and i couldnt even get served for bar tokens!! i was 18 last year and still got i'd even then just to buy the bar tokens. if you want my advice i wouldnt bother, its going to ruin your festival if you spend the whole day hopping from bar to bar in a hope of getting served. Just sneak your own in!