Don't come knocking is the tent be a rockin

Guest indie-rocknroll

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, was more randomness I'm afraid. Couldn't really imply I'd go to bed with the bloke, never even met him! :lol:
Edited by staffsknot

hey she is talking the bout E Fest V Fest meet in Swansea a couple of months back!

I got absolutely twatted before we even left the hotel on vodka red bulls and shots there was about 6 of us or something like that in the room drinking before hand. There are photos of my horrendous drunkeness but im hoping my kind friends will refrain from putting them up i'll let those of you who don't know me see my drunken mess for yourselves at v!!.lol

There was also a meet in brum in November i didn't get as drunk at that one, i left that to Laura (shoptildrop)..lol

hey she is talking the bout E Fest V Fest meet in Swansea a couple of months back!

I got absolutely twatted before we even left the hotel on vodka red bulls and shots there was about 6 of us or something like that in the room drinking before hand. There are photos of my horrendous drunkeness but im hoping my kind friends will refrain from putting them up i'll let those of you who don't know me see my drunken mess for yourselves at v!!.lol

There was also a meet in brum in November i didn't get as drunk at that one, i left that to Laura (shoptildrop)..lol

Hi All, Whats ths situation on casual fun at V then ??? Are there many girls up for it.... Went to T in the Park but didnt camp....Gutted..... Full weekend this year with camping and cant wait to see the bands and the girls?????

Anyone travelling from SUPER DERBY on the package tickets????

Up the RAMS :lol: hehe :P

Hi All, Whats ths situation on casual fun at V then ??? Are there many girls up for it.... Went to T in the Park but didnt camp....Gutted..... Full weekend this year with camping and cant wait to see the bands and the girls?????

Anyone travelling from SUPER DERBY on the package tickets????

Up the RAMS :P hehe :lol:

Don't worry lad I've got a pop-up book you can borrow it has some better chat up lines like "Does this rag smell of chloroform to you love?" and that old classic "I'm gonna have sex with you tonight whether your there or not"

:D

On a separate note the my Charm for Dummies book says try introducing yourself before asking who's up for a bunk up.

Edited by staffsknot

Yeah i'm slightly concerned about finding my tent - Didnt know if different coloured had different things going on thats all....Can you pick any campsite or do your tickets say which one you have to pitch up in.

Should have used different terminology on my original message now - I understand ....

T in the Park you could barely walk between tents....

Yeah i'm slightly concerned about finding my tent - Didnt know if different coloured had different things going on thats all....Can you pick any campsite or do your tickets say which one you have to pitch up in.

Should have used different terminology on my original message now - I understand ....

Mate it was a lot quieter and more space back in 2000 from what I remember generally get there and grab yourself some space so you can move about and stick a couple of chairs up otherwise if you leave half a metre someone will stick a 4 person tent up in it.

Oh and camp away from the toilets as that is one thing you definitely want to miss

If your campsite virgins go to the efest campsite, because they can help you out with anything you have forgotten / need to know. Also if you get lost they can guide you home.

Edited by staffsknot