Benicassim questions (Again)

Guest Doohicky

Okay, me and a few friends are going for the first time this year and have a few questions.

1. We are Flying and don't have room for bringing camping gear. Is there anywhere to get stuff there?

What we need is a tent for holding our stuff, and then some sort of sheet to raise up as a shade to sleep/lay about in during the day.

2. Wouldn't mind sleeping in a Hammock, can they be strung up in the site? Something like that could be fitted into my luggage. Again though, could they be got anywhere over there?

3. If all else fails is lying on the ground on a camping mat fine or would we end up covered in insects whe n we woke up?

We are Flying from Dublin to Reus in case that helps (In on Tuesday before Festival, return next Tuesday.

Cheers people

1 . now where in town or at festival to get tents in 2007 they provided a thin canvas stripes abot a3 metre wide with gaps inbetweeen running accross camping area the village is like a small welsh seas side town there are bars / restaurant a night club water shoots a few super markets and a few tat shopds didnt notice any tents

2. theres a few try and afore mentioned poles possible but only if your early

3.slept outsoide on sunday in 2007 as too hot in tent didn't have any probs but i would definatly get a tent before hand also remeber its not like an english festival dusty scree and bit s of gravel not lush grass and mud

i'd spend a day in barcalona and get your shopping would do internet search first to find where camping shops are. but would first try to see if you could get a light tent back home and chesk your allowed weight by moving weight between your group you should be able to get the tent on plane.

festival starts at 4pm and its too hot to sleep past 10ish so you do need lots of shade