Latitude 2009

The Beard

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ ROFL

Sonic Youth will obviously do me, and Morrissey would also be lovely.

Anyone else counting down the days until the tickets are on sale, or is it just me...?

:)

When do tickets go on sale to the public?

I've never actually been to Latitude without playing there...bet it's completely different experience!

^^ ROFL

Sonic Youth will obviously do me, and Morrissey would also be lovely.

Anyone else counting down the days until the tickets are on sale, or is it just me...?

:)

i am, but because we should get the headliners announced.

i got my ticket for this year as soon as the early birds went on sale, i loved it that much last year that its the 1st early bird ive ever bought.

just wanted to guarantee that i could chill in henham park in 09

you tried water torture on your mate tugger?

its getting to that point :)

did manage to wheedle out of them that they are swamped with offers from bands that want to play, which is a shift from them having to go after bands.

if thats the case i would expect a jump up in stature (not of nature) of the whole line up.

so looking at that thread, does that mean one of the 16 bands theyve nailed it down to there is playing latitude this year, as you say youve not played before with the band, but doing session drumming for other artists?

in that case, i hope you're the maximo park drummer as i f**king love maximo park and to be honest dont see to many of the other bands there fitting in with the latitude vibe too much.

i'm starting to think the person who thinks it could be mark richardson of feeder is correct. the session drummer thing makes sense (though i have no idea who he would of played with at latitude before), also the south africa username goes with the wiki information about him, and also it seems he writes the tour diaries for feeder's website which would hint at the fact he is internet savvy and therefore knows how to sign up for this forum.

saying all that though, i hope not, i hate feeder :lol:

ah good good, how do i get the ticket?

do i have to be under 13 or can i be 13?

and do i have to order it online or something?

much love. xx

uhm, I'm not entirely sure.

Last year I think it was all those who were 16 and below had to be accompanied by a parent or guardian of over 18, if you're thinking of going alone.

:lol:

uhm, I'm not entirely sure.

Last year I think it was all those who were 16 and below had to be accompanied by a parent or guardian of over 18, if you're thinking of going alone.

:lol:

yeahh i know that. i am going with parents but they are buying one ticket so they can leave me in there with my brothers :D but do i have to order it :S im confused : (

much love. xx

other rumours such as Bloc Party, Snow Patrol, Placebo and Leanord Cohen are unlikely, but of course anything is possible!

Bummer about Leonard Cohen, but thank God about the others. I am looking at this festival with great interest. The low cost, low capacity, and solid lineups from years past have led to me keeping an eye on this.

Any chance of Jarvis Cocker coming back?

Edited by Bort

i did get a hint, and only a hint, today

now, its nothing concrete, but i think it may be bloc party for the friday, as i say nothing concrete but there were a lot of hints from my mates tonight

hmm nothing too suprising there really. can't say im a big bloc party fan but the friday headliner is always very mainstream and at least bloc party are a bit lively and have some alright songs to headline unlike the snoozefest that was damien rice the other year.

Just A Few Ideas, What Do Y'All Think? Cant Wait.

Bloc Party, Belle & Sebastian, Anthony & The Johnsons, Vampire Weekend, Fleet Foxes, Of Montreal, Animal Collective, The Spinto Band.

Portishead, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Bonnie Prince Billy, TV On The Radio, Abe Vigoda, Yeasayer, High Places, Lovvers.

Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Tilly & The Wall, Atlas Sound, Titus Andronicus, Wavves.

Bloc Party, Belle & Sebastian, Anthony & The Johnsons, Vampire Weekend, Fleet Foxes, Of Montreal, Animal Collective, The Spinto Band.

Portishead, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Bonnie Prince Billy, TV On The Radio, Abe Vigoda, Yeasayer, High Places, Lovvers.

Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Tilly & The Wall, Atlas Sound, Titus Andronicus, Wavves.

looks good enough forme! i jist hope you are right!!!!!!!

Add Jarvis Cocker and SOLD. Actually, I'd go just for Portishead, but yeah :)

I heard Belle & Sebastian won't be playing any shows at all this year, is that still true?