Laura Haster - The mud girl at the front

Guest phil1974

Bit of a long shot this. But if anyone knows a girl called Laura Haster - not sure on the spelling can you ask her to get in touch. We were together from about 3pm on Sunday at Weston near the front then moved to the side to watch Muse. I walked her back to her tent in the Red campsite. She was with her mate Kym who was totally wrecked big time. They both fell in a mud puddle earlier and was covered in mud from head to toe. I ended up looking like a mud man thanks to Laura and was wearing her very muddy red glasses and she wore my hat. We were meant to contact eachother on facebook but can't find her. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Glad to see that no matter what the weather everyone still had a great time. I'm sure Chelmsford didn't have had as much fun as we all did. That's why i travel up from London each year

Thanks again

Phil

PS - I have just added the photos of V 2008 in my gallery. There are photos of us in there to help. Thanks again everyone :-)

Edited by phil1974

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried facebook but still no luck. I'm terrible at finding anyone on there. Even people i've known for years. I'm crap!! lol

Will give myspace a go. Never thought I could have had so much fun withsome covered in mud. Was a brilliant day

they had a connection, cant knock that!

This may verge on the stalkerish, but you could try searching for her name via the general email addresses, such as laurahaster@hotmail.com etc. This wont help if she doesnt have her name as her address of course.

i dont know any other routes you can take mate, you have tried facebook if she said she is on there she is on there and if she knows your name and likes you she will look it up?! give it a week, her mates might be giving her the "Swingers" 4 day rule type of thing. or she maybe on a massive weekend come down and the last thing she is thinking about is sorting her love life out. give it till monday next week then if nothing just put it down to a special girl who made your festival that extra bit special