Be honest.. isn't sex at festivals just a little overrated?

Guest GraciePandora

i mean come on...

looong walk back to the tent in the dark.

pissing off friends when u want the tent to yourself.

uncomfortable ground.

pulling off wellies takes forever.

both absolutely hammered.

tents are not soundproof.

people keep wandering in.. or too close to the tents.

have i killed the mood??

;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
when i was on the job, i forgot how close my mates tent was to mine. and didnt realise he was listening.

i said "fancy going halves on a ciggy, in fact fancy going halves on a bastard?"

and then my mate piped up from the next tent "f**king hell Phil your pillow talk is awesome" :(

I remember in '07 seeing a girl standing outside her tent looking brassed off in the rain. She came over to us and bummed a fag of my friend Ali and told us she couldn't go back as her friend had someone in there. Bloke got a round of applause when he left.

I gave a horse racing commentary which I think may have put him off too...

Oh and in my limit experience sex at a festival with a stranger is overrated, I may be getting old but she left muddy footprints in me tent, tsk :)

Edited by staffsknot

I remember in '07 seeing a girl standing outside her tent looking brassed off in the rain. She came over to us and bummed a fag of my friend Ali and told us she couldn't go back as her friend had someone in there. Bloke got a round of applause when he left.

I gave a horse racing commentary which I think may have put him off too...

Oh and in my limit experience sex at a festival with a stranger is overrated, I may be getting old but she left muddy footprints in me tent, tsk ;)

just remembered I do find it extremely funny when people are haing sex in their tent in the dark with the torch on.

One year saw a group of lads all lined up in a row sitting looking at a tent. They were getting a good shadow show lol. Doggy style anyone?

i mean come on...

looong walk back to the tent in the dark.

pissing off friends when u want the tent to yourself.

uncomfortable ground.

pulling off wellies takes forever.

both absolutely hammered.

tents are not soundproof.

people keep wandering in.. or too close to the tents.

have i killed the mood??

:blink:

Glad you all loved that! Still makes me laugh.

Schoolboy error, what can I say. Next time I'll be prepared with a shoe rack and complementary slippers just in case. Actually don't think I'll bother, would rather keep me tent clean - and I bought her a bacon butty and coffee before she'd woken up! Some people are so inconsiderate B) Even gave her some Saturday morning cookies (my camp treat - wake me and friends up to coffees and cookies as they pop their heads out the tents. Yep I am old :)

Definitely a first night if your going to do it or find someone who understands that brushing your teeth and turning their kecks inside out is not festival hygenie routine sorted. I'm sorry but I don't think carrying a smeg hammer to prize off someone's undercrackers is high on the packing list... even if you are a horny 16 year old like some of the 'is it easy to get laid' thread posters.

complaining about a tent? you should try it in a wee caravan when its being shared with 4 other people. back and fourth, paper thin walls.

that was embarasing to be told a drunken night many weeks later by them all. still tho.....i got mine

Glad you all loved that! Still makes me laugh.

Schoolboy error, what can I say. Next time I'll be prepared with a shoe rack and complementary slippers just in case. Actually don't think I'll bother, would rather keep me tent clean - and I bought her a bacon butty and coffee before she'd woken up! Some people are so inconsiderate :) Even gave her some Saturday morning cookies (my camp treat - wake me and friends up to coffees and cookies as they pop their heads out the tents. Yep I am old :P

Definitely a first night if your going to do it or find someone who understands that brushing your teeth and turning their kecks inside out is not festival hygenie routine sorted. I'm sorry but I don't think carrying a smeg hammer to prize off someone's undercrackers is high on the packing list... even if you are a horny 16 year old like some of the 'is it easy to get laid' thread posters.

I didn't even know we'd met! :D

I think its down to levels of requirements & expectation -

Woman:

Requirements - guy she likes, her mates like, she finds funny, she finds attractive, possibly sees a long-term future with, interested in same things...

Expectation - its going to be wonderful and so different from all the other men she's been out with

Realisation - its exactly the same and just keep quiet so he falls asleep

Things That Can Ruin Sex - man

Man:

Requirements - naked woman / semi-naked woman / woman with half a nipple on show / woman in FMBs / woman in picture or video / inanimate object can imagine as a woman...

Expectation - Will shoot load in epic bout of love making

Realisation - Shot his load in personal best of 2 mins 40 :)

Things That Can Ruin Sex - Still researching but finding out your Barbie is a Ken when you look down is probably going to do the trick... not definite in all males though

All of the above is said in jest but its probably true for about 75% of blokes :)