Sign in to follow this  
AnnaGrant

Sizing of Womens Glastonbury 2017 t shirts

Looking for a bit of retail therapy with festival merchandise online.

Does anyone have any comments or advice about how the womens official festival t shirts fit? 

A few years ago the Gildan womens  t shirts used by the festival were sized so small that the XL was like a womens size 12.

The current Stella Stanley t shirts look to be more sensibly sized. according to the measurement charts. I bought a mens small, which is actually a little big on me (usually size 12ish) and the womens alternative could be a small or medium for me.

How do the current t shirts match up to the usual womens sizes?

I bought my wife a vest top that was medium and she is a 12-14ish and it fits fine.

I got a mans crew one that was large but not big enough for me with a 40" chest

Hope that helps a bit

On 31/07/2017 at 1:39 PM, matt2007 said:

I bought my wife a vest top that was medium and she is a 12-14ish and it fits fine.

I got a mans crew one that was large but not big enough for me with a 40" chest

Hope that helps a bit

Thanks for responding Matt.

Useful to know that a medium women's fits 12/14. Before the festival moved to the Stanley Stella shirts I used to buy an XL ladies to fit me as a 12. The new shirts seem a bit bigger for the women anyway.

My son bought a hoodie in the largest size, xxl, but that isn't particularly big. Not surprised that the L men's isn't big for a 40" chest. 

But the new shirts feel nice and are well made. I love a festival souvenir t shirt.

I just saw this otherwise I could have helped out but yes the sizes are a little larger. I love the more lightweight fabric as it drapes nicely and is super comfortable.