Late Night Finishes

robalotalob

Was a bit dismayed a couple of times when the Glade area knocked off at 3am when I was getting well into it. Noticed that the park late night stuff went on a lot later (not sure about other areas). Is there a reason for this? If it's to do with noise levels I don't see how 10 areas outputting the same decibel levels is any different from one or two (I may be wrong on this).

Pretty much all of the SE corner venues are open until 5 or 6am. The Deluxe Diner in between Shangri La and Unfairground is open 24 hours a day. 

Up at the Park, the Bimble Inn is open until 6, Stonebridge Bar until 5 and the Rabbit Hole until 4. Then there's a few random places dotted around that are sometimes open very late.

I guess it just doesn't make sense to have everything running until 6, SE corner crowds seemed to thin out considerably from 3 onwards most nights.