Missed out today - then lets get a group together

mandb

I am totally gutted. Ive been every year since 2002 and cannot accept that I wont be going in 2016.

My life is full of kids, foster kids, dogs and basically hectic all the time.  The only way I cope is knowing that I have MY week away in June doing what I want and basically chilling and turning my back on normal life.  I am so determined to get a ticket (well 12 actually for me and my closest friends) that I am willing to try anything.  There were 25 of of today, trying for 12 tickets and nobody even got past the timeout page. Unbelievable.

Now I am not a techno geek but I think there bust be power in grouping together like minded people who have the same goal.  Last year I got friends tickets in the secret resal so I know it is possible but it was more luck than judgement on the day because I do have a busy life and can't always be by the computer.

I know I am babbling but I am a bit stressed.  I don't want every Tom, Dick and Harry jumping on the band waggon around resale time but I am thinking that genuine people today who did not get tickets if you want to Personal Message me your name and email address, lets come together and try and plan together.

Emma x