Etherwood on Heaven Stage

Quark

Simple question - did anyone see his set with Dynamite MC on Saturday night?  I got sidetracked and managed not to make it, but I'd love to know what he was like doing a live set and whether it would be worth catching him another time.

Somehow I can't imagine a set in Heaven would recreate the chilled out nature of the album, but would be useful to know.

Yeah, me and the mrs were there for Etherwood and SPY.

It was great but it was more your typical Hospital Records DJ set, and not really respresentitive of his album work, more his usual DJ work.

There was a good crowd though and everyone seemed happy enough!

We dipped in and out between there and the garden of beatitude and temple of requiescence. The pampering in the temple of requiescence revitalised us for SPY's set! Every DnB club should be like that.

Cool, thanks PJD.  Don't feel like I missed out now as it's the album stuff I was hoping to catch.  Not sure which stage / area that sort of set would fit in with now I think about it; maybe a late night slot up at Strummerville?