Miles Kane and Catfish, both pulled out of festivals this wweekend :S

Guest Marc Whiffen

I see Miles Kane has pulled out of festivals this weekend due too illness, hope he is ok for next Sunday and it's not too serious.

Catfish and the Bottlemen have also pulled out of festivals due to personally circumstances. Catfish are the hardest working band around and are never not on tour, so don't think they will want to be off the scene for too long.

Pretty nervous by this though, two of the acts I want too see most. Hope they have good stand by's.

Hopefully rest all week and be ok.

Looking at Y Not and who they called pull over from there, saw Sunshine Underground and thought they would slot in well being a dancey guitar band, noticed they are on the same day though, would probably pull The Fratellis from Y Not? They are playing the Saturday there.

I'm not so sure, don't forget kendals pretty mainstream in its audience which means examples gonna appeal to the majority. Frightened rabbit will be a good alternative for people who don't wanna see him. Bet the main stage is rammed for example

Great news that! Both him and Catfish playing :D

Great if the are as looking forward to both.

I'm not so sure, don't forget kendals pretty mainstream in its audience which means examples gonna appeal to the majority. Frightened rabbit will be a good alternative for people who don't wanna see him. Bet the main stage is rammed for example

Yeah, I think your right Ramragon. A lot of people are looking forward to Example. Me, I'll be in the calling out.

Miles Kanes definitely playing kendal calling which is great news, he'll be a much better run in to example than tom odell would provide.

Sometimes a quieter band before the headliner is better, V a couple of years ago had; Tinie Tempah, Snow Patrol, The Killers on the Saturday; Example, Noel Gallagher, Stone Roses Sunday. Have a really energetic act on, then something more relaxed and mellow before the headliner, still Miles is amazing so it should be fine.