Top Posters In This Topic

• darrenbha

• HorseboX

• honeydew

• Addicted_Adele

Today, 03:36 AM

java script:PopUp(%) warn0.gif

spacer.gif

QUOTE (HorseboX @ Jun 2 2008, 03:33 AM) /index.php?act=findpost&pid=2273291">post_snapback.gifNo actually ;) not exactly

can i have a cider mixed with larger mixed with cider mixed with larger mixed with blackcurrent mixed with cider mixed with larger?

Sure thing and what was the answer was I close? Oh give me the answer anyway....... :P

fair nuff suppose I'll just have to share then ;) morning to you and all :P

erm Horsebox I am not a number, this is the second time you've confused me with p3achy and I've been here waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer :( but I am an easy target for any man who tells me to come hither :P

what? how am i supposed to tell that on my tiny 14inch monitor? *coughs* not the only tiny 14inch thing i have but anyway. i'm sorry for you confusing me ;) it happens to me all the time. i've started my old job again which i did for 3 years about 2 years ago and i just found out that this taxi driver who comes in twice a day actually has a twin brother who dresses just like him, works for the same taxi company, drives the same sort of taxi, smokes the same cigarettes... only they're dufferent people. people do this to f**k me up i'm sure.

wull i shuperz yuss wanna tek dis ootcider? ya ah nor wuz ootcider nowly ah betcha fink ya cleffa eh howz aboot i jest giff ya won lil ponch ont fayz lik dat *swings fist in open air and misses*

*falls over*

*pukes*

*bangs head*

*falls unconcious*

Tickets have been despatched from our offices to MR K POWELL

on 01/06/2008 sent Special Delivery to:

wooohooo * does a little dance* ...yeah finaly... *slips in puke*

Edited by karlpowell