EXIT 08

Guest EXIT festival

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really don’t like the picture do you, but I would like to say that we are a reputable company and we are running for our third year now. All our properties are inspected by our agents over in NS, and we don’t accept ones that don’t meet certain minimum standards. Like many people on here have said, prices have got higher over the last few years, but we do our best to keep our prices reasonable.

The organisers of Exit have decided to endorse us again this year to provide transport and accommodation. We have quite a few options on our website and are hoping to put on services to Zagreb and Dubrovnik to meet new demand. We’ve also just found a really nice hostel and camp area in the Fruska Gora Mountains that might suit those those wanting a bit of peace and quiet. We are not sure if this is the kind of thing people are after so any comments would be great. Details to be released in the next or week or so.

Edited by the_derminator

You really don’t like the picture do you, but I would like to say that we are a reputable company and we are running for our third year now. All our properties are inspected by our agents over in NS, and we don’t accept ones that don’t meet certain minimum standards. Like many people on here have said, prices have got higher over the last few years, but we do our best to keep our prices reasonable.

The organisers of Exit have decided to endorse us again this year to provide transport and accommodation. We have quite a few options on our website and are hoping to put on services to Zagreb and Dubrovnik to meet new demand. We’ve also just found a really nice hostel and camp area in the Fruska Gora Mountains that might suit those those wanting a bit of peace and quiet. We are not sure if this is the kind of thing people are after so any comments would be great. Details to be released in the next or week or so.

Hello all you cool young Brits that went to the Exit Festival. Did any of you tour the museum. Do you get the incredible history and beauty of the Fortress. The Second Largest Fortress in all of Europe. The largest intact Fortress. The Exit Festival needs to be more sensitive to the preservation of the fortress. There are places where the ceilings are crumbling in the tunnels from the Exit Festival and the pseudo structures, like temporary fencing that they put up. I know you probably don't give a shit about this, but it is what I was thinking about.

Furthermore, I think that you can find a really cool and really cheap place to stay in Serbia where the people would feed you and you could stay in their house. I think you need the AC. It is hot and AC is not a given like it is here in the States.

I don't know what effect Kosovo will have but I may not visit there this summer. I'm waiting to see how it all plays out.

With hiphop being the predominant theme to last years lineup (snoop/ beasties/ wu tang) - looks like this years' will be a metalhead affair. Does this mean I can hope and cross my fingers for rage &/ or led zep? heavyweight additions aren't usually known about till around a week b4 tho..

saw bjork at glastonbury last year so bothered loads that she's not playing lol - had to sacrifice squarepusher to see her (they both clashed, i could hear his drum machine in the distance from the green lights of the glade stage whilst waiting for her to appear). was worth it mind :)

I NEED to see rage; not sure if they're at reading/ leeds (is that 100% confirmed yet), pink pop have sold out and dont have much money left for festivals...

:)

With hiphop being the predominant theme to last years lineup (snoop/ beasties/ wu tang) - looks like this years' will be a metalhead affair. Does this mean I can hope and cross my fingers for rage &/ or led zep? heavyweight additions aren't usually known about till around a week b4 tho..

saw bjork at glastonbury last year so bothered loads that she's not playing lol - had to sacrifice squarepusher to see her (they both clashed, i could hear his drum machine in the distance from the green lights of the glade stage whilst waiting for her to appear). was worth it mind :)

I NEED to see rage; not sure if they're at reading/ leeds (is that 100% confirmed yet), pink pop have sold out and dont have much money left for festivals...

:)