.... and today the time sponsored by Brothers Cider ....

Guest dirtyepic

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooo, I feel one of these coming on as I crack open a chilled gorgeous green bottle of a certain pear based beverage that just so happened to escape the evil clutches of Mr.Asda by jumping into my basket along with a few mates as I innocently wandered past their shelf:

333.jpg

BTW, if anyone here still has Ye Olde Mr.Sleep-Counter (Glasto 2008) as their wallpaper or home page or whatever, can I be the first to tell you that we've all been there, done that, (probably) bought the tee shirt, had a bl**dy good time and all that but you've missed it :lol: I still seem to be getting an extraordinary number of hits to the expired 2008 counter for some reason so if you're one of those still using it then please either delete the link or change it to Mr.Sleep-Counter 2009 in readiness for next year ! Ta :lol:

Edit: Oh yeah, I know I'm cheating cos it's still way too early to post a 333 but I couldn't find a suitable 334 and I'll probably forget to post Mr.333 tomorrow otherwise. And anyway, the Pear Cider told me to do it so who am I to argue :lol:

Edited by mikeb

Ah-ha ... gotta be time for one of these while I'm enjoying a recently liberated well chilled gorgeous green bottle of a certain very well known pear-based beverage ...

321.jpg

and if you don't know me old mates Ted and Dusty then you're quite simply too bl**dy young :lol:

BTW, who's the complete wally in Jersey who is still using Mr-Sleep-Counter 2008 as a home page, wallpaper or whatever ? Do I really have to ban all Jersey Telecom IPs or perhaps do a lil digging before naming/shaming you into finally realising that Glasto 2008 has kinda been and gone now :rolleyes: Same goes for anyone else who's still being more than a bit dozy and way behind the times ... Mr.Sleep-Counter '09 is where it's at chaps :O

Edited by mikeb