Exit 2007

Guest mattmoran

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean, I like the majority of the djs that have been announced but I think I might potentially be bored of minimal/electro house by day 4 as it stands, wouldn't mind a few more djs being added along the funkier side of things. a la Hed Kandi. just to break it up a bit. I know that I can't physically or mentally cane it for 4 days on the trot so would be good to have some music in there that you can take it easy to..

I've heard there are a couple of underground tunnels where people set up their gear and dj the night away. Sounds shit hot!

I'm hoping there will be a bit of trance there this year because I've heard eastern europe is good for it's psy-trance :D

where is this bar that sells vodka?? i didnt cross many if any bars that did.

also how do you get to them underground tunnels?

i doubt zabiela would do it two years on the trot

yeah the other stages like the mtv one last year or the main stage after the main acts play alot different to the techy stuff down in the arena of dance!

To be honest I dont have a clue where abouts it was.... memory is very hazy as you can imagine, it wasnt like the normal tuborg bars, it was set up on this little kinda street at one end of the festival (It was close to the place which was selling the art if i can remember correctly. (but was definately in the festival grounds as we wandered back and forward to it a couple of times)

As for the tunnels, i seen a few of them but they were all caged up. When i was down at the dance arena I seen a couple of people trying to sneak in through, they were caught by security tho. would hate to get on the wrong side of them security!!

When we were getting the taxi from budapest to novi last year we got it with an archiologist who lived in Novi but from UK. He was telling us that there is a couple of people who know the grounds and tunnels of the fortress so well that people pay them to get them in through there rather than buying a ticket, and in the end, exit ended up hiring them to try and stope people from coming in through the tunnels.... dunno how through it was tho.

yeah the other stages like the mtv one last year or the main stage after the main acts play alot different to the techy stuff down in the arena of dance!

To be honest I dont have a clue where abouts it was.... memory is very hazy as you can imagine, it wasnt like the normal tuborg bars, it was set up on this little kinda street at one end of the festival (It was close to the place which was selling the art if i can remember correctly. (but was definately in the festival grounds as we wandered back and forward to it a couple of times)

Bastion is open for general public, and yes, they sell all kinds of drinks. It's not related to the festival in anyway - it's open during whole summer (this weekend was opening night), parties every weekend...

Tunnel behind Dance Arena stage is closed for public during festival (it's open 5pm-8pm or something like that, until security arrives ;)) and it's reserved for artists and people with special pass. Not sure about other, public-open tunnels, accessible during festival itself (except ones at Bastion)...

Edited by Zextra

maybe:)

23rd June 2007 - Bucharest (Romania) - Rock 'n' Coke Festival

13th July 2007 - Austria - Nuke Festival

14th July 2007 - Frauenfeld (Switzerland) - Open Air Festival

15th July 2007 - Novi Sad (Serbia) - Exit Festival

8th August 2007 - Andalucia (Spain) - Creamfields Festival

Hi all,

For those that don't want to camp but want to stay near to the campsite, we are taking bookings for a hostel near exit campsite on the river danube. We have a limited allocation but for those that are interested the price is £70 - 4 nights, £82 for 5 nights. Each room has a balcony with two single beds, ensuite bathroom and a small kitchen unit to store food.

For a fact sheet and booking form please email us on info@eufest.com. In the meantime take a look at our website www.eufest.com for photos and details.

We also provide airport transfers from budapest, balaton and belgrade if anyone that wants a direct route and doesn't fancy the train.

Derm

The Prodigy! Will defo be my highlight!

Does anyone actually have any interest in seeing Snoop Dog live? I have a feeling it will be turd. Headline festival rap in my experience is dull as ****. I saw de la soul at Glastonbury on the main stage and were whack. I can just imagine him doing some of the really famous ones from doggystyle etc and everyone singing along and then doing some less well known ones and everyone just waiting for him to do something they can sing along to.

I saw Snoop on the TITP highlights from a few years ago and the crowd looked as bored as anything!

I saw Snoop at TIIP a few years ago. He was on during the day though and it was blazing sunshine so we sat on a hill and relaxed and laughed about shizzle. Was kinda cool to see him as he's a bit of a lege, but I wouldn't have bothered going down the front to see him. Can't say he'd be worth a headline spot.

If you're still looking for Exit accommodation, we've got a Hostel with 15 double rooms 2 miles from the site, 30 euros pppd (100 pounds for the duration of the festival - 5 nights) with breakfast included. It's just across the bridge from the sandy beach everybody has been talking about on this forum.

Please take a look at it at http://www.premier-nekretnine.com/exit/hostel1.html .

The e-mail for reservations and other infos is rental@premier-nekretnine.com.

Thanks!

Edited by Meelosh NS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.