Car park passes

Gary1974

2 hours ago, Gary1974 said:

As title suggest I am wondering when these will become available and the estimated cost (last time I attended was 2019). I was also wondering if Bristol and west showgrounds for parking only is an option? Thanks in advance.

You pay for passes when you pay your balance in April … £50 last year I think and £60 cash on the gates . There is no public parking at bath and west . Prices subject to small increase i would imagine 

1 hour ago, Gary1974 said:

Thanks for this information. I will need to remember to put some extra money aside for the parking when balance to be paid. You wouldn’t happen to know if any other individuals or companies offer public parking near the show grounds? 

Not partially near the showground but I think the apple tree inn and ashcombe park also offer car parking privately …. But if you park on the west of the site you might just as well be parking in public as these are just as far from entrance gate … tbh there probably are carparks further out near bath and west but it would be a ball ache getting to the showground to pickup transfer busses along busy roads