Noisily Festival 2023 - Thoughts?

Rave Review

Hi guys,

Noisily festival was another new one for me this year, I thought it was incredible to be fair - definitely in my top 3 of all festivals I have been to.

I know it was on a new site this year so I'm wondering what people thought about this site compared to the old one and whether it lived up to expectations despite having to be stripped back at the last minute?

Here's a vlog on how it went down for me if you are interested .... 🙂

Thanks!

I really enjoyed it apart from the weather at times. I first went to Noisily at the old location last year and found this new site better in terms of how the stages were laid out.

I liked how the layout drew you through the Treehouse stage on way to Noisily stage so you got a bit of a flavour of that even if you were not intending to. There were a few little niggles such as no lighting on way to campervan field and lack of seating but hopefully these minor things can be resolved for next year.

I cant comment on the Liquid stage as psytrance tends to bring me out in hives nowadays but I heard complaints that it was smaller this year. The best thing about Noisily is the crowd and they were amazing as usual. Will definitely go again. 

On a side note, this was my first festival sleeping in a campervan and I will never go back to a tent, so much easier and more luxurious

Edit - I already saw your video this week - great to see, brought back a lot of memories!

Edited by trust1878