Gottwood Festival 2023

Hi all, 

I attended Gottwood festival for the first time this year. It was a great experience, really nice intimiate electronic/dance music festival set in some of the most beautiful, scenic grounds I'd ever seen at any festival. I did not know much about it beforehand, interested to know others thoughts of those who went regarding whether it lived up to expectations of previous years etc.? 

I've also made a vlog of my experience that may be useful for people to get a sense of what the festival is like if they are planning on going next year...

Thanks!

23 hours ago, Rave Review said:

Hi all, 

I attended Gottwood festival for the first time this year. It was a great experience, really nice intimiate electronic/dance music festival set in some of the most beautiful, scenic grounds I'd ever seen at any festival. I did not know much about it beforehand, interested to know others thoughts of those who went regarding whether it lived up to expectations of previous years etc.? 

I've also made a vlog of my experience that may be useful for people to get a sense of what the festival is like if they are planning on going next year...

Thanks!

Have heard great things about it, will certainly give your vid a watch. Quite a big bunch of ravers over in the Electronica/Dance thread in the Glastonbury forum😄 

• 2 weeks later...

Love the video!!

I didnt go to this years edition but have been to 3 previous years. Without doubt one of my favourite electronic festivals in the UK.

I have spoken to friends who have been previously, who went this year and they have told me it was one of the best years to date.

The production value and curation is unmatched from my experience, i love the woods, both the walled garden and the curve are probably my favourite stages, althought i have seen some incredible sets at the trigon as well.

I will defintely be looking at going to the 2024 edition!

• Like 1

On 7/20/2023 at 2:31 PM, MadDog29 said:

Love the video!!

I didnt go to this years edition but have been to 3 previous years. Without doubt one of my favourite electronic festivals in the UK.

I have spoken to friends who have been previously, who went this year and they have told me it was one of the best years to date.

The production value and curation is unmatched from my experience, i love the woods, both the walled garden and the curve are probably my favourite stages, althought i have seen some incredible sets at the trigon as well.

I will defintely be looking at going to the 2024 edition!

That's great to hear. The Trigon on Saturday night was probably one of my favourite parts of the festival - I think Roza Terenzi was playing which was a fantastic set. I aim to try as many new festivals as possible each year but I really hope I can squeeze it in again next year too!