Trying for Coach tickets in the Re-sale

Laura L

hiii, I'll be trying for a ticket on the coach re-sale tomorrow and just wondered if anyone is familiar with how the coach ticket sales work. I've only ever tried the general sale.

do you have to pick your location or does it give you a list of the available tickets? 

are some locations easier than others?

any tips in general?

thaaaanks, Laura

3 hours ago, Laura L said:

hiii, I'll be trying for a ticket on the coach re-sale tomorrow and just wondered if anyone is familiar with how the coach ticket sales work. I've only ever tried the general sale.

do you have to pick your location or does it give you a list of the available tickets? 

Here is a guide from GFL on the screens to expect when booking both coach and general admission tickets. You do have to pick a location. 

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/glastonbury-2023-tickets-on-sale-in-november/

Good luck! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, uscore said:

Is there a list of locations anywhere?  The Glastonbury FAQ page says the list of towns can be seen here.  And the word here should probably be a link but isn't!

Have a look at the link I posted above, they are all in there.