Camping with Day Ticket

Agni

Hi Guys!

I would love to come for the festival on Sunday, but there's no way I will be able to come back home on the day and hence was planning to leave early Monday. However, camping is not included in the day tickets. I've already written to Isle of Wight Festival asking if I could buy a camping place just for one night, but I was wondering if you guys would perhaps have any other advice?

Thank you!

Agni

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
21 hours ago, JakeD said:

Hi did you get to the bottom of this? Potentially looking at going Saturday this next year?

I don't think so from what I recall. Its probably quite easy to leave through the camping exit at the end as long as you leave in a big crowd (busy so can't check all the band and sneak through), but you'd have to have someone set the tent up for you already. Unless you have friends already camping don't bother basically

2 hours ago, gfa said:

I don't think so from what I recall. Its probably quite easy to leave through the camping exit at the end as long as you leave in a big crowd (busy so can't check all the band and sneak through), but you'd have to have someone set the tent up for you already. Unless you have friends already camping don't bother basically

I only went in 2021, which admittedly may not be a good example as a lack of security staff led to various changes and compromises - but I was under the impression that day ticket holders are allowed through anyway, as the only way to access both the bus station and the taxi stand is via the campsite area.

But yeah would still need to get someone else to bring / set up in a tent.

• 4 weeks later...