Map (PDF) .

I had saved the initial map from the licence application at the start of the year, and it's very similar indeed to this current one, particularly in terms of camping allocation (I'd expect the camping to be cut back if sales were bad but looks like sales are as expected).

The arena's pretty big.  Quieter activities either side of the main stage, and a 'naughty corner' in the Colour field.  A big spread of small stages (including lots of sponsored ones, but hey, that's Bestival).  A canny move, lots for me to explore throughout the weekend.

Edit - Here's RdB showing us around the fields - now with the map I can imagine it - exciting!

Edited by tillyandthewall

On 25/08/2017 at 1:18 PM, Amyk160 said:

Eek - that's exciting! :D It's a pretty big sight by the looks of it? 

Anyone views on the 'When nature calls' facilities? I wondered if it's actually worth paying out for (considering there's no showers!)... 

Ta! 

Looks like the same site size as Camp Bestival although the lower kids field isn't included.