Food and drink pricing - Stalls?

AmyMC95

Hey guys, festival newbie here finally decided to buy my ticket and I'm just curious about general pricing at Leeds festival?

In terms of food and drink, the most recent pricing list, for food, I can find is back from 2012 so I can imagine there's been a bit of a price increase since then? any ideas about how much to bring for food I plan on bringing a few bits of snacks i.e. breakfast bars, biscuits etc but i plan on probably eating from the stalls twice a day (I get pretty cranky if I'm hungry) and I'm not sure on what there is to buy and how much it will cost?

Also, drinks? What sort of drinks can I expect to see and roughly how much should I plan on bringing to cover the cost? I plan on bringing some alcohol but being 4'10" (my friend is only an inch taller than me:laugh:) and seeing as we dont drive, I don't feel like lugging crates with me! 

Also (last question, I promise!) what sort of other stalls are there? Apart from food and drink? And we also have the early entry tickets so plan on going on the wednesday, do the food stalls open on the Wednesday or will I be surviving on breakfast bars for 2 days?:laugh:

On 7/16/2016 at 10:04 AM, AmyMC95 said:

Hey guys, festival newbie here finally decided to buy my ticket and I'm just curious about general pricing at Leeds festival?

In terms of food and drink, the most recent pricing list, for food, I can find is back from 2012 so I can imagine there's been a bit of a price increase since then? any ideas about how much to bring for food I plan on bringing a few bits of snacks i.e. breakfast bars, biscuits etc but i plan on probably eating from the stalls twice a day (I get pretty cranky if I'm hungry) and I'm not sure on what there is to buy and how much it will cost?

Also, drinks? What sort of drinks can I expect to see and roughly how much should I plan on bringing to cover the cost? I plan on bringing some alcohol but being 4'10" (my friend is only an inch taller than me:laugh:) and seeing as we dont drive, I don't feel like lugging crates with me! 

Also (last question, I promise!) what sort of other stalls are there? Apart from food and drink? And we also have the early entry tickets so plan on going on the wednesday, do the food stalls open on the Wednesday or will I be surviving on breakfast bars for 2 days?:laugh:

I don't have specific prices however, within the arena you can expect prices to be on the upper scale. Burgers/Chips/Kebabs are going to be around the £6-9 mark depending on what you go for. There is usually a Pizza stall between NME / Rock Stage that sells a freshly baked pizza for £10. 

In the village (out of the arena) there is a supermarket which sells basic foods/drinks/snacks at similar prices to a basic supermarket outside of the arena. I know you can get crates of lager for £24 for 20 cans or so. Cigarettes are relatively cheap at around £6.40 for 20 (last year). Loose tobacco can also be brought here.

If you're bringing pot noodles or similar items that require hot water, grab yourself a festival angels mug (opposite blue camp). its £5 i believe but you can get hot drinks including hot water free for the entire festival. Next to the festival angels tent is also the Salvation Army cabin which do soups + roll for £1 and its 24/7. 

If you're on a budget, get a festival angels mug and take light snacks like pasta pots / cuppa soups.

Most the stalls outside of the arena are food/drink based however, there is some accessory stalls with hats/bandana's/glasses etc, then there is a log fire supplier who sells big bags of wood for camp fires, then there are other stalls which supply camping equipment although these tend to be at a premium.