Last question - honest. Anyone know how long it took to get the see bus from Bristol last year?

thenavyone

I'm thinking of trying for resale tickets in the coach sale, but i have 2 kids to bring.  When I went by coach about 5ish years ago it took us 7 hours to get from Bristol - Glasto, should take 1 hour usually.  Obviously I'd rather not ruin everyone's first few Glasto hours with my potentially sad sproglets on a bus so just wondering if they've streamlined it a bit now?!

ta

That sounds like 2009, which was traffic chaos.

In the last few years they have improved things greatly, restricting private coaches and such to ensure that coaches can disembark and turn around quickly and the overnight opening of the car parks has spread traffic arrivals over a longer period of time.  Obviously things vary year on year, but you shouldn't expect it to take more than double the time it would take on a normal day's journey I reckon.  

Leaving on the other hand, that bus back from the festival to Bristol can often take ages (I've known 3-4 hours in the past).