Kendal Calling ticket confusion

Help I am confused.

Don't be, you're among friends

I have not done Kendal calling before.

I bet you'll do it again though

I have a weekend ticket for Kendal Calling so when can I go in?

I think it's 9.00 friday the gates open for camping. The arena usually opens 12ish (I think, some of the less senile will help on this one)

What is this ticket I have?

A ticket to your wildest dreams....

Three of the best days of your life, honest

I am after a Thursday ticket if I need one to get in early but What happens on the Thursday?

This year James...

Edited by t2t

Help I am confused. I have not done Kendal calling before .  I have a weekend ticket for Kendal Calling so when can I go in? What is this ticket I have?  I am after a Thursday ticket if I need one to get in early but What happens on the Thursday ? 

Thanks Lorraine 

Thursday is another smaller day of Music. Headlined by James. You needed to buy Thursday entry tickets to get in early.

General admittance weekend tickets is Friday - Sunday (It is the biggest capacity they have ever offered)

Thursday is extra & has a smaller capacity from the main festival.

Usually thursday tickets seem to be available up to the start of the festival but this year they've put a headline act on and limited the amount of Thursday tickets available.

I originally heard they'd limited thursday capacity to around 12000 which is around half the anticipated crowd.

Anyone got any ideas if there's any support for James on Thursday night or is it just 1 act and that's it ?

Anyone got any ideas if there's any support for James on Thursday night or is it just 1 act and that's it ?

Yep it says here...http://www.kendalcalling.co.uk/information/travel-2/

Support is Blossoms, Sunset Sons and Black Rivers.

Blossoms are everywhere right now, supported Courteeners and supporting Charlatans on Saturday