looking for people to go to Creamfields with.

ScottishDanielle

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Danielle,

There was a camp meet we started a few years back now on here for like minded people. It has been going every year since, now with regulars coming back each year to meet up and still get some newbies too, open to like minded people to join. Called 'Camp Sheen' which actually, I think has become quite famous amongst Creamfields regulars for our parties.

I'll be heading down from Inverness by the way, I usually go down on the Thursday and stay in Manchester or think I did Liverpool too before depends on trains/accommodation.

Feel free if you fancy joining us, you been before?

Edited by MrCool

Hi,

I am travelling from Australia and will be in Liverpool a few days prior. I too have a 3 day camping hospitality pass. Very nervous now first overseas festival and on my own. Would love to meet some awesome company for a great experience.

Sandy

Heeey! I am going to Creamfields for the first time too!:) Me and my two friends, if wanna to meet us have some fun, drink some beers just contact!:) We will be in Doncaster at thursday and friday morning going to Creamfields then at monday return to Liverpool:)

Heeey! I am going to Creamfields for the first time too! :) Me and my two friends, if wanna to meet us have some fun, drink some beers just contact! :) We will be in Doncaster at thursday and friday morning going to Creamfields then at monday return to Liverpool:)

Hi

That sounds awesome would you like to chat on facebook or email? Drop me a line s

sandrabaden73@hotmail.com or Sandy candy pants Nicholas

looking forward to hearing from you

Sandy

• 1 month later...

Depending on how much getting up early is an issue for you then I reccomend just travelling down on the day.

I usually travel down from Edinburgh by train straight to Warrington station we leave at around 10 and get there for about 2:30 by the time we queue to get in/find a place to pitch and then get settled its about 5.

If you book the train now its around 50 odd quid return and would save you a night in liverpool travelling to the festival.

Theres also loads of other folk bevying on the train down to the festival so if you can talk to anyone just say to folk 'heading to creamfields? yeah im going myself'

If it were me you'd be taken under our collective wing for the weekend and you can make good lifelong friends that way.

Have fun! I won't be making itfor the weekend this year might try and get down on the Saturday.

Traveling from the US, and don't want to go by myself (I did go to Creamfields by myself an embarrassingly long time ago and ended up at the hotel afterparty with no voice drinking tea with Carl Cox and Norman Cook, but I think I'm too old to pull such magic off again!)... also, because passing through on way to a dig in Cyprus (archaeologist is me!) don't necessarily want to deal with the hassle of bringing camping gear. Would any of my fellow independent ladies be interested in splitting a yurt or some other "luxury" camping option?

Edited by DancingLish

Traveling from the US, and don't want to go by myself (I did go to Creamfields by myself an embarrassingly long time ago and ended up at the hotel afterparty with no voice drinking tea with Carl Cox and Norman Cook, but I think I'm too old to pull such magic off again!)... also, because passing through on way to a dig in Cyprus (archaeologist is me!) don't necessarily want to deal with the hassle of bringing camping gear. Would any of my fellow independent ladies be interested in splitting a yurt or some other "luxury" camping option?

Not a lady but would be interesting in splitting one of the 'luxury' camping options.

At the moment, I may be splitting with a friend (who will be going) but not sure if he would be down for the luxury camping options but I would because I don't have any camping gear to bring.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I am going to creamfields this year for the 3 days just me and one of my friends really nervous as there is only two of us but hoping to meet some new people there!

Can't wait ☺️

My first time as well... Looking for Travel/Festival companions. Where are you travelling from?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Danielle,

Im going on my own as for the first time and im up for meeting up with people from here :)

The big green coach company has a bus running from glasgow to creamfields on friday and saturday morning, I dont know if that would be easier than staying at a hotel? I only have a 2 day camping ticket so I will be getting the bus down on saturday. 

Anyone have any tips for putting a tent up on your own?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Danielle,

There was a camp meet we started a few years back now on here for like minded people. It has been going every year since, now with regulars coming back each year to meet up and still get some newbies too, open to like minded people to join. Called 'Camp Sheen' which actually, I think has become quite famous amongst Creamfields regulars for our parties.

I'll be heading down from Inverness by the way, I usually go down on the Thursday and stay in Manchester or think I did Liverpool too before depends on trains/accommodation. 

Feel free if you fancy joining us, you been before?

Where abouts are you camping !? There's 2 of us here looking for fellow campers/partiers !

FB me !  :https://www.facebook.com/jcarvalho7

Edited by joshcarvalho

I have purchased my 3 day camping ticket already but still looking for someone to go with. I will be travelling from Glasgow but I think I would travel down the day before to Liverpool and stay at a hotel so I am fresh for the next day.

We're travelling down from Glasgow Friday on the 8am train from Glasgow central. Welcome to join us or meet us down there?

Edited by Captain_Buns

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This year will be my first Creamfields and I'm just going with my girlfriend but wanting to get a group together for people who are wanting camping buddies. I've been to festivals before and they are so much better in camping groups! I was thinking of starting up a Facebook group chat for anyone interested? So everyone can interact together a little before the festival. If it's something you are interested in the pop me a message on Facebook and i'll get something started! :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/calum.biggins.7