Taxi from surrounding areas to Weston?!

Guest sophjade89

Hi just wondering if anyone could help?!

We are staying at a hotel in Penkridge ( The Bridgehouse) about 15 mins from Weston Park.

Having trouble finding a taxi for just 2 of us into the festival on the ssaturday morning?

Has anyone ever done this before? And if so does anyone know of any firms that do it?

Any help much appreciated :)

Sophie x

I would be surprised if a taxi would take you, just because of traffic... The time it would take probably wouldn't be worth it.

But I expect you could get one to take you to Stafford, Wolverhampton, or Telford and get the shuttle bus which goes in to weston park.

Surprised you are having trouble getting a taxi as there are loads of companies in the area, and its dead easy getting to Weston on the Saturday - the traffic is stupidly busy on Friday but on the Saturday it's never taken me more then 10 minutes from the M54 to getting on site

Try Ace Taxis on 0190 237 3939 or others in Albrighton (nearest small town to Weston)

Not sure from your post if you are stopping on site or not, but there is a taxi rank at the main gate for leaving at night. Not much of a wait on Saturday but Sunday is a lot busier and shuttle bus to Stafford then taxi might be the best bet.