Staying at WV but need to drop someone off who isn't

Guest stampy

Due to child care issues, we're not able to arrive until Friday morning. We're staying at Worthy View again and giving a lift to a friend who isn't.

My question is, is my best option to drop them at the official drop off point then drive back to WV, or any other options that won't take me as far out of my way? We're coming from the north west on the M5.

Happy to drop off wherever necessary, just don't want to miss anymore of the festival than I need to!

Due to child care issues, we're not able to arrive until Friday morning. We're staying at Worthy View again and giving a lift to a friend who isn't.

My question is, is my best option to drop them at the official drop off point then drive back to WV, or any other options that won't take me as far out of my way? We're coming from the north west on the M5.

Happy to drop off wherever necessary, just don't want to miss anymore of the festival than I need to!

Last year i stayed at Worthy View but through lift share I had 2 passengers who weren't. They came in to WV with me and then entered the site through Pennards pedestrian gate. I did explain to security at WV the situation at the entrance tent reception and they were fine with it and just issued me with a WV wristband but not my passengers. I may have been fortunate so you may want to check with WV. On the Monday morning they also let them back up through the gate so they could travel home with me.

Last year i stayed at Worthy View but through lift share I had 2 passengers who weren't. They came in to WV with me and then entered the site through Pennards pedestrian gate. I did explain to security at WV the situation at the entrance tent reception and they were fine with it and just issued me with a WV wristband but not my passengers. I may have been fortunate so you may want to check with WV. On the Monday morning they also let them back up through the gate so they could travel home with me.

Thanks everyone for the ideas. It was me who had asked WV on twitter, so I'm not going to risk the turning up with my passenger hoping they'll get let in at Pennards just in case.

I'd forgotten about the shuttle bus, I'm sure they'll take people back the other way, I'll email WV to check they're still running frequently on the Friday.