Buying tickets for others

Guest Zero_Newnab

Hello people,

Hoping some of you might be able to clarify something for me.

As I understand it, when you get through (theoretically) you can buy tickets for yourself and up to 7 others, right?

Are you also able just to buy tickets for others without buying one for yourself? For example if I already have a ticket (Say, someone gets through and gets one for me and seven others) would I still be able to get through if I want to help other friends get tickets?

Secondly, when the full ticket price is taken in the spring, does that all get taken from the original person who booked the group of tickets? So if someone buys one for me and puts down the deposit on my behalf, will the money be taken from them in spring, or me?

Thanks in advance for any answers you guys provide.

you can buy anyone's ticket aslong as you have their reg number, and the money doesn't get taken out, it up to you to pay it in that week, and it can be paid by anyone aslong as they have the reg number at hand, if you miss the payment then it's hard luck, don't be fooled into thinking they take the money out in the spring because it's your responsibility.

You will need their Reg number & Postcode to buy tickets.

You don't have to buy your ticket for yourself to buy tickets for others, the above applies, I guess you mean by this you'll be trying to get the page up and when you do you'll ring your friend and ask for details and card details.

You have to physically pay off the balance, so if you pay yours off but your other 7 friends don't, you will get refunded £40 for each of the tickets that weren't paid off.

So if someone buys you a ticket, the remainder wont be automatically taken, you will need to pay it off yourself.