• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Latest Activity

• Apparently they've recorded a collaboration with Simz so it's a certainty that she'll pop up during their set.
    • Sam Lee is a really interesting character, not only in music as a Mercury award nominated musician (Bernard Butler of Suede produced his album and is in his band), but also a wilderness survivalist, a curator of old Romany Gypsy and Irish traveller music, conservationist, involved in the RSPB and Extinction Rebellion, also BBC radio, etc…   His music is reflective, spiritual and his current album is superb, worth a try to discover someone quite different and distinctive at Glastonbury, and obviously well suited to the Tree Stage.     
    • Nice I think I have heard the story before, but defo giving it a listen 🙂   Really struggling whether to leave the Pyramid after Little Simz sack of Coldplay for Orbital   Seen Orbital many times, but always awesome, they are in my top three gigs of all time Other Stage 2010    
    • So I was toying with going and then a 45 quid VIP ticket appeared online that I got yesterday morning. Went solo..   Is VIP worth it. For 45 quid, yes. The lineup pays for itself so the extra bit of comfort is nice but totally down to you if you will use it. The bar was dead, the food queues ting, lots of seating space , the bathrooms lovely but did have a queue now and again but I only needed the urinal. Viewing platform is nice but found the sound a bit iffy from there.   The thing is , the rest of the festival was absolutely blissful. Like the best run festival Ive been to in London. The main stage , down by the right hand side was really easy to get to the front. I was almost on the rail for Young Fathers(shout out to the sign language peeps) For King Gizzard it was far busier but I am not the biggest fan so it wasn't a big deal.   The walk between main and and second was decent. The bar situation was again, amazing. Never waited for a beer and went to a few different spots. I think cans for most part also controlled my level of drunkenness.  The rough trade spots, meet and greets especially were a great idea. Met modeselektor very briefly. Got some merch from the rough trade store and went on my way. Speaking of the , only negative I have is the stage they were on had really low sound. I saw Helena Hauff and if wasn't great and the noise bleed from the red bull spot was pretty bad. Modeselektor later on also had pretty crap sound and I was stood right by the middle at the mixing desk.   Will certainly go again, may just do GA unless I can get VIP as cheaply as that. But for 50 quid , that line up, the logistics , the spot (Herne hill has some great spots. Off the cuff was amazing) it's a far more enjoyable fest than I expected   Sets I saw    Top Dog - never heard of them. Unbelievable set. Now a big fan. Absolutely mental and bizarre    David Holmes - legend. Sinead O Connor mix was a moment.    Helena Hauff - bad sound. Couldn't get into it. So ended up at the red bull bar while some dnb DJ dropped some fun mixes. She was a great time.    Charlotte and Bolis - so much fun and great energy. Another recommendation from a friend. Really fun vibe.   Young Fathers - their reputation as one of the best live bands is true. Opening up with Queen is Dead was a pure blast of sound. Danced my arse off. Cried a bit. Was sad when it was over.    Alice Glass - I'm a bit crystal castles guy. I kinda like her solo stuff. I love HEALTH and I know Jupiter Keyes was touring with her at one point.  Worst set by far. Constantly complaining. It was almost a Grimes level melt down. Her attitude sucked. I saw how she treated the back stage from where I was standing. Really a shame   Slowdive - legends again. Second stage in general with sound and beer being right there , great spot.    Modeselektor - let down by the sound at that tent.    Left quickly and got the tube home.    Fun night. 
    • Not posted on here for years but met a couple of posters over the weekend and thought I'd say hi 👋   I left early due to overtired children, and an unwillingness on their part to walk in more mud today, but that was great fun. Was my first one and I'm not sure why I've not been before! Got in fine on Thursday afternoon. Got out fine this morning without a tow but there were already a couple stuck. We were out in campervan field out beyond glamping.
  • Featured Products

• Hot Topics

• Latest Tourdates