Friend still hasn't received his ticket

Guest bombfrog

So, one of the guys in our group still hasn't had his ticket delivered and he's supposed to be coming with us on Wednesday!

He's been trying to get somebody at See Tickets to do something about it and he managed to get through to somebody on Saturday who promised they would get somebody in their "special team" to do something about it and call him on Monday.

Well, he didn't get the call today and will be spending all day tomorrow on the phone to them but I'm not sure what they can do now. Has anybody been in this situation before? Is there anything that they can get some kind of message to the guys in the portacabins on site with his details so he'll be let in?

Any advice would really be appreciated.

sorry to hear it, i've had to wait until the monday before the festi before, but if they're not calling when they said, i suspect he'll have to pick up his ticket at the festival. if i was him, i'd been trying to arrange that, rather than a delivery at this late stage.

inform see that is what he wants, and drop the glasto office an email to let them know the problem. i hope it all works out for you both.

Thanks guys, I also think it's too late for a delivery now but I just hadn't heard of anybody picking up a ticket on the gate so wasn't sure if it was possible. He's going to have to have stern words with SEE. Apparently up until very recently it still said on their ticket tracker that they were awaiting dispatch!

This happened to me last year. After numerous phonecalls and promises they told me I'd have to pick up my ticket from see admin portacabin near gate A. It was a real pain as I was in a campervan and supposed to be camping with friends on the other side of the site. Took me hours to get it and stewards didn't know where I should go. Eventually got it then had to drive all around site to campervan fields. Luckily my very insistent friends had managed to save me a space. Had a great festival wrote to See and complained after but they just fibbed me off. Also wrote to Glastonbury festival office who said they'd try to ensure stewards knew where to direct people to. Good luck