Camp group

Guest Disco_Fudge

Hey all

I organised a camp group last year and I'd like to think (despite me peaking too early on the sunday) it was a fair success.

As such I'm trying to organise one again this year. Hopefully all those who were there last year will manage to return as I thought it was a really good group.

I'll only be checking on here from time to time as I've set up an events page on Facebook this time.

More details can be found on the FB page.

Hope to see you all there!Camp Sheen

Hi, This would be my first festival nevermind first Creamields, and as it turns out i would be going alone which doesnt sound much fun.

Can anybody sign up to this? It'd be good to go and meet up with new people.

Cheers

James

I was at last years camp and I agree it was sucsess and good bunch of folk. Have been to a number of raves with disco_fudge since then - who I meet there. Yeah, would be good to see folk from last years camp, I know a few of them have said they will be attending so far.

As discos FB page says no neds/bams/chavs/scallies, James - I presume you are not one of those therefore yes you would be welcome to join the camp :)

Edited by MrCool

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Not been checking on here often.

Yeah all are welcome. A 'Bam' is what we call a ned/chav up where I am in Aberdeen. Apparently it stands for: Below Average Mentality.

I'll be heading for the friday and pitching up early afternoon.

Not many folk confirmed on the FB event page yet, so please invite others. It was a fairly good turnout last year and a decent group at that. And as MRCool says, we're still in regular contact. So besides meeting a decent group for the weekend you may end up gaining some future raving accomplices. I know a few of the other guys are still in regular contact too.

Also; is there anyone heading from the Bristol area? As I'm moving down that way at the start of August. If I had some other folk to head with on the Friday it would be all the better.

Don't think we're all going now. A few friends took the horror stories pretty seriously. Think it's South West Four for us instead! Enjoy the festival and make sure you see The Chemical Brothers! They are amazing live.

TBH i reckon more ppl will go watch the Chemical Brothers... but... so, it gives me more room to dance at Tiesto. I usually need about a 6 ft circle around me the way i dance ( like Tigger on speed )

Hi all! your camp group sounds like a great idea! me and my cousin are headin down from newcastle & were Just wondering if we could join your group? it'd be great to meet some new people! & some fellow dance music enthusiasts! :D

Matt