Campervan site with a car only?

Guest falter

Hello! long time lurker, first time poster...

I have a campervan ticket but can no longer bring a campervan with me - will I still be allowed into the campervan field with just my car? We have friends camping in that field, so I'd like to park in there and camp either behind the car or inside the main camping areas

Will security let me through in the car with my campervan pass? :-s

I'm afraid you've got no chance of getting in the campervan field with only a car. Best bet is to sell your campervan ticket on Ebay ( you will easy sell it if put on at face value ) and get a general car park pass on the gate when you turn up then you can pitch up your tent next to your mates campervan.

I'm afraid you've got no chance of getting in the campervan field with only a car. Best bet is to sell your campervan ticket on Ebay ( you will easy sell it if put on at face value ) and get a general car park pass on the gate when you turn up then you can pitch up your tent next to your mates campervan.

That sucks :-( - we wanted to get there nice and early in order to get closer to the gate, and also to put tents up for people in the normal camping spots

Surely the gate staff won't mind a small car occupying a little space in the corner of the field? (doesn't it work out better for everyone else if I'm taking up less space?)

That sucks :-( - we wanted to get there nice and early in order to get closer to the gate, and also to put tents up for people in the normal camping spots

Surely the gate staff won't mind a small car occupying a little space in the corner of the field? (doesn't it work out better for everyone else if I'm taking up less space?)