Woodsies - What Time?

Guest marksyx

We are Glastonbury virgins and on having a look at the map and pictures etc are keen on camping in Woodsies, I understand it can be one of the more popular sites and fills up quickly? I know its difficult to say but just wondered if anyone could give a ballpark time on what time on the Wednesday we'd need to be there for in order to secure a spot? Thank-you

Nonsense! As a Woodsies dweller for a decade or so, I can state categorically that it's all down to how much space you need.

We'll be there about noon Wednesday (allowing for firstgreatwestern/shuttle bus/traffic) and have been in almost exactly the same spot every year.

VERY friendly area, so get to know all your neighbours and share firewood so between you there'll be a fire Weds and Thurs night...

...see you on Thursday if that works

I usually plan to camp in pennards or home ground but always seems to be way too busy by the time we get there. Got my eye on woodsies this year, how early did it fill up last year?

Getting coach down so wont be there till after 12 weds hopefully still space for our big tent. At least woodsies is much closer to gate a.

We've used Woodsies for years and found it a great place to camp-great access for JP, Dance field, other stage and Pyramid tho its a bit of a pain if u fancy going up Shangri La at the last minute!

Its also good for drainage!!!!

In past experience u shouldnt have too much of a problem till late on Wed, if that.