Austrian Ticket Offer

Guest One with the flies

So,

I ordered my ticket(Weekend+Camping) pretty much as soon as the Big 4 were announced in mid december. That as well as the free european ticket offer sealed the deal for me. I took advantage of the Poland offer last year and loved every minute of it, so this year thought Nova Rock in Austria sounded good...Maiden + New country = fun times.

Anyway, the site said I'd be notified in 7 days if I was successful(although it took alot longer last year)

Just wondered if anyone else is in the same boat, waiting to find out if you got tickets for your bonus festival of choice!?

Thanks guys. :blink:

Cheers Dude,

I do vaguely remember reading something about the 31st of Jan, so I guess I'll wait til then to see what happens too.

I wonder how many people had actually bought tickets by then, it couldnt have been a great deal what with christmas and stuff..

Did you request Austria(Nova) Or Poland/Czech(Soni's)?

Cheers Dude,

I do vaguely remember reading something about the 31st of Jan, so I guess I'll wait til then to see what happens too.

I wonder how many people had actually bought tickets by then, it couldnt have been a great deal what with christmas and stuff..

Did you request Austria(Nova) Or Poland/Czech(Soni's)?

i duno i reckon quite a lot of people have got tickets cos of this 'free ticket' offer. the reason they are doing this is to kill off their competition (Download Fest) as these free euro fests are all on the same weekend as Download. Damn Cheeky! Yeah iv applied for the Nova ticket, been there twice before in '07' and '09' - great festival! So if u want any advice on how to get there etc just ask matey

• 3 weeks later...