Passport Photos

Guest dakyras

I have one passport photo left over from the usual four you get from those rip-off machines (something I was applying for required 3 photos, the bastards). One photo on its own is completely useless. Does anyone know if I can take it into a print shop or something and just get that one copied a gazillion times?

I have one passport photo left over from the usual four you get from those rip-off machines (something I was applying for required 3 photos, the bastards). One photo on its own is completely useless. Does anyone know if I can take it into a print shop or something and just get that one copied a gazillion times?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, SOMEONE has to ask the question... what the f**k are you gonna do with all these photos of yersell? :rolleyes:

den

I'm moving abroad, will need: visa applications, ID card, residence permit, etc...

Applying for loads of graduate schemes in Autumn, a lot of which require passport photos.

Also, I'm going to be handing them out signed to girls, because I'm really good looking.

Edited by dakyras

Right,good--thats cleared that up. Can you send one to me---I want to see the bastard that pinched the bairns bike out of the garden!

den

Kilmarnock to Leeds :lol:

Funnily enough... I was with my mate last week.. he`s lived in China for past 15yrs or so... and he`s well sick of it now. Bit stuck there family and business wise.

He said it is so expensive and was stocking up on kids clothes in Tescos!!

He said that although the stuff comes from China..they cant get it!!!

Mind---he is living in Shanghai but also hasan apartment in one of the suburbs.

Of course--very different for you--a massive new adventure etc. What an opportunity, win or lose, be great for you.

den