will I ever be able to go to stone circle again?!

Guest dungers

I stand by my thoughts/comments as posted previously that people who don't do the work they are supposed to should be balcklisted full stop. Leave the tickets for those that are willing to do all their hours or enable more to go on general sale

People can give all the reasons in the world and quote all this free spirit crap and they allow for people to bunk off thats why they employ more bollocks but at the end of the day they didn't do their end of the deal so have to face all the reprecussions.

People who missed their shifts on the team I worked on had the option of making up the hours in the recycling centre. I also know of others that switched to different areas to work in- there are options other than f*ck it I can't be arsed

Edited by dondo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a related but totally separate point it felt to me that there weren't enough bins around this year, particularly in the food areas.

There's obviously no excuse for people dumping plates and cups etc on the floor but a couple of times I found I had to walk around for a while with the stuff in hand looking for a bin than wasn't overflowing.