Camping if you've only got day tickets......

Guest wastedwardy

Hi everyone -

I came a bit unstuck when the festival tickets went on sale and had to buy separate day tickets instead of a weekend ticket.....I had to do the same thing at the old festival location in 2002 (because I'm a moron) and I've not been back since.

The question is:

Does anyone check which kind of ticket you've got before letting you into the carpark and into the camping?! I reckon I'll be turning up after lunch on Friday, my more organised friends will have already set up the camp (as they've got early access weekend tickets)

What do you reckon?!

WW

Are you just covering for you wanting to get away with paying for the only day of music you want to see and then having a laugh in the campsite for the weekend for free, or do you actually have 3 day tickets?

Not to sound like a prick, but if you get caught, then you will get thrown out either way, theres a reason that there is a cap on weekend tickets, capacity. I feel sorry for you if you are in that situation, the best thing to do would be to look for a local campsite or hotel etc. Or, risk it and sneak out in the mornings, then come back in on your next day pass. AFAIK you would have to spend all your day time inside the arena though - you would not be able to go out of arena into campsite and back in on the same day pass.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone -

I came a bit unstuck when the festival tickets went on sale and had to buy separate day tickets instead of a weekend ticket.....I had to do the same thing at the old festival location in 2002 (because I'm a moron) and I've not been back since.

The question is:

Does anyone check which kind of ticket you've got before letting you into the carpark and into the camping?! I reckon I'll be turning up after lunch on Friday, my more organised friends will have already set up the camp (as they've got early access weekend tickets)

What do you reckon?!

WW