Coming from Bristol

Guest Jordx09

We usually take the A37 through Whitchurch and Pensford (I think it's the A37) then join the blue route or whatever it is. Two years ago was fine, just a bit of queuing in the lane, last year total nightmare 12 hour journey. We're just setting off really early this year and keeping our fingers crossed. Sorry a bit vague really, hope someone else can help.

Edited by Festy Lover

We usually take the A37 through Whitchurch and Pensford (I think it's the A37) then join the blue route or whatever it is. Two years ago was fine, just a bit of queuing in the lane, last year total nightmare 12 hour journey. We're just setting off really early this year and keeping our fingers crossed. Sorry a bit vague really, hope someone else can help.

hi there, have driven from bristol last two years on thursday morning left about 6.30 took about took about an hour and 15 mins, drove straight in both times no ques at all! avoid motorway and go a37 takes you straight through pilton to car parks. Going Wednesday this year leaving about 9am could be a lot more traffic on Wedesday though :blink:

From that car park it is not far to dairy ground/south park which is a good place to camp if you are like me and like somewhere quite to stick up the tents...

Edited by rubenz