[spunge] and Dropkick Murphys...

Guest cally8793

I do love spunge. And they havent played for a while, so i recon they are a safe bet.

Im curious about the dropkicks now.... they have normally played mid day main stage. But I cant see them headlineing the lockup for some reason... Maybe its because I dont want a wasted headliner.... Though if they have to headline, saturday please so least i can see the libertines without rushing anywhere after :P

Going to see them at Brixton on Sunday. What time did Spunge start? Never seen them before and don't want to miss them :P

Also what was the Murphys set like?

me too. a bit of - Workers song, Kiss me I'm shitfaced, Spicy mchaggis, Sunshine highway, Gauntlet, Warriors code, God willing would be great. I always loved Forever and fields of Athenry but they haven't played them the last few times I've seen them.

Spunge should be fun, saw them years ago :P