Car Parking Ticket

Guest Will_H

Hello all,

Was just wondering if extra car parking tickets can be bought after paying for your tickets?

We bought our tickets in the initial sale way back in October, but we only got one car parking ticket cos we didn't know if one of us was gonna be able to drive, which they now can, and we really need the second car, lol.

Cheers

Hello all,

Was just wondering if extra car parking tickets can be bought after paying for your tickets?

We bought our tickets in the initial sale way back in October, but we only got one car parking ticket cos we didn't know if one of us was gonna be able to drive, which they now can, and we really need the second car, lol.

Cheers

Edited by Joely

You can also get them on entry to the car parks, I have done every year. Or get them off Ebay for vastly over inflated prices. Saw more than 1 go for £25+ last year and they were only a tenner !! The stupidity of some folks never ceases to amaze me.

Edited by JodiB

you shouldn't have a problem.

in 2008 i didn't have one, but purchased one at the gate of the car park, no problem at all.

in 2009 i didn't have one, but purchased one from someone in this forum a couple of weeks before - there were lots being 'advertised'.

(just to be complete, in 1992 i didn't have one, but got the bus :P )