Ferrys Car park etc

Guest mikebcpfc

Unless it's changed since I last camped- Parking is free.

Car ferries book up quite a way in advance and can be quite pricey- sorry not sure how much they'd be for the festival, a "cheap" deal normally would be around £50 with Red funnel. When we drove we had the car ferry included with the cost of tickets and it only worked out at about £30 but I don't know if they do that type of deal so much now. Have a think about whether you actually need a car as well? The bus goes from right by the ferry terminals so it's door to door almost?

Unless it's changed since I last camped- Parking is free.

Car ferries book up quite a way in advance and can be quite pricey- sorry not sure how much they'd be for the festival, a "cheap" deal normally would be around £50 with Red funnel. When we drove we had the car ferry included with the cost of tickets and it only worked out at about £30 but I don't know if they do that type of deal so much now. Have a think about whether you actually need a car as well? The bus goes from right by the ferry terminals so it's door to door almost?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

like my other post if you collect clubcard tokens or know seomeone who does you got 4x value for ferry which saves you loads if taking car 30 tokens =120 ferry etc etc so worked out good for us and you can part pay in cash too

Car parking is free...gates dont open til 12 or 12.30 n not a minute before and it can be chaos at car park to get in...although parking was simple last year but we arrived so so so early I dropped my other half off at bus station with bags camping gear to save us walking as far with stuff ...It worked we got our pitch and everyone elses in White ...closest to main arena if you not in posh or family/disabled camping... downside is you are really herded even if you arrive early on the Thursday and facilities round about lacking...ie water was nowhere to be seen n 2 portaloos for approx 500 people really isnt great...not with so many on cider/beer not to mention no escape from the sun (so hard done by at IOW weather wise :P