Tiesto playing-likely?

Guest musiclove123

Guest musiclove123

Yeah if he played sweet misery, battleship grey or anything like those Id be made up. Tiesto is amazing, especially some of his older albums. I think he would be great right up on the top of the stone circle. playing his classic songs. Probably wont ever happen though due to his fee but hey, I can dream!

Guest musiclove123

I think that Tiesto's lastest album is moderately cheesy. I still love his stuff though and it is good to have some lyrics with his songs. I much prefere his older albums but there are some good ones on the lastest such as 'Feel It In My Bones' with Tega and Sara.

Guest musiclove123

I agree PLASKINS (can't be arsed doing the quote thing)!

Have you ever seen him live? I would love to see him again but money is tight this month being Xmas and all that. Maybe just maybe he will come Glasto but like you say, doubt it! I think Tiesto is now doing records that sound very similar to Paul Van Dyke more commerical tunes. Like I said, love feel it in my bones and some of the others I havent really got into enough.

Guest musiclove123

I saw him at Creamfields. It was a good gig but he didnt seem to play that many album songs which is what I was listening out for the whole time-it was mainly remixes. Was this the case at the gig you went to or cant you remember ;-)

:P I know things got abit hazy for me after a while!

I saw him at Creamfields. It was a good gig but he didnt seem to play that many album songs which is what I was listening out for the whole time-it was mainly remixes. Was this the case at the gig you went to or cant you remember ;-)

:P I know things got abit hazy for me after a while!

Guest musiclove123

My all time favourite is Love Comes Again from his 2003/04 album called? Can't remember. But that was a tune. Also Just Be, In My Memory, Sweet Things and Carpe Noctum.

Tiesto has remixed alsorts, even Justin Timberlake 'Love Stoned' which I enjoyed and Britney Spears! Point is he can remix anything and make it good, commercial or none commercial

Would love to see tiesto, would definately go if there wasnt a band on I really wanted to see, and im not that much of a trance head..

His elements of life albums was one of the best produced albums ive heard for a while. I listened to it so much my mum heard it and she started to like it, and she now has a copy in the car.

I'd like a big trance DJ in the village, this was missing last year. All my friends and I that have seen Above+Beyond, AVB + Tiesto all say that the atmosphere in the tents has always been nothing short of magical, And I for one would love the experiance.

Guest musiclove123
Would love to see tiesto, would definately go if there wasnt a band on I really wanted to see, and im not that much of a trance head..

His elements of life albums was one of the best produced albums ive heard for a while. I listened to it so much my mum heard it and she started to like it, and she now has a copy in the car.

I'd like a big trance DJ in the village, this was missing last year. All my friends and I that have seen Above+Beyond, AVB + Tiesto all say that the atmosphere in the tents has always been nothing short of magical, And I for one would love the experiance.

Edited by musiclove123

• 2 months later...
Guest musiclove123

Tiesto will not be playing -he is in Ukraine doing his world tour on the 25th and 26th of June. I knew it was very unlikely but now its official...boooo! :P